Sacred Land News
We are just a few months away from completing all four hours of our Standing on Sacred Ground series. It will provide a powerful tool to indigenous allies fighting to protect sacred places around the world. (Watch the trailer here.) Your tax-deductible donation will help us finish the series and give you the satisfaction of joining a time-tested team with a solid track record of effective education and advocacy that results in cultural and environmental preservation.
At the Sacred Land Film Project, we believe the values, worldviews and sacred places of indigenous peoples hold the key to restoring our damaged relationship with nature. Our greatest hope is that our work will help ensure a vibrant future for generations to come and for the ecological wisdom of indigenous cultures. But we cannot accomplish these important goals without your help now.
To help us finish the film series, one of our donors has offered a challenge grant to match all donations up to $25,000, so your gift will be doubled!
Please click here to make a tax-deductible donation. We are confident you will feel proud to contribute to the significant impact these films will have on our world – and are already having on the world.
Thank you very much for your interest and support!
Leave a Reply
- Read Sacred Land Blog from Film Director Toby McCloud and Team
- Standing on Sacred Ground coming to public television. Check local listings.
- PBS Broadcasts Begin!
- POV Streaming In the Light of Reverence
- Tar Sands Protests Then and Now
- New Video: Tar Sands Map Rap
- Hawaii’s Legislature Should Fund Commercial Free Kaho`olawe
- Lucid Dream: I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this...
- surinder rawat: Views ~!~ ^:^ This informal research is an exploration of the region of ancient the...
- Elizabeth Johnson: Thank you for this wonderful account of ceremony, connection, and water exchange to re-charge Mt....
- peter burkett: It’s not 1887, but 1877. In your opening paragraph you have the wrong year. Makes the rest of...
- Anna Pollock: This is such an important story to be told around the planet. I am developing Conscious Travel –...