Sacred Land News
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our recently departed Associate Producer, Ashley Tindall, who helped bring Losing Sacred Ground from research and development through our second year of production. Ashley has moved on to new career horizons, and we thank her for her two-plus years of service. We are currently in the process of canvassing a broad range of talented applicants to fill the associate producer position. For more information please visit our website.
To keep us up and running during this transition, five-year project veteran Vicki Engel has rejoined SLFP, helping to maintain project development and with the “heavy lifting” of our move to Berkeley. We were fortunate that Vicki was available in our time of need, and welcome her seasoned expertise and institutional knowledge back into the equation.
- Turning the Corner, Finish Line Ahead
- President Obama Needs to Hear from You!
- U.S. Government Acts to Protect Sacred Sites
- Colombian Leader Rogelio Mejia Survives Assassination Attempt
- Sneak Previews in Washington D.C. on March 23-24
- Thank You! We Met Our Goal of a $25,000 Matching Donation!
- Feds Drop Charges Against Winnemem
- Emily: To Rushe: I have been wondering the same thing. Back in 2011, does anyone have information about what happened...
- TOM: Fantastic submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice...
- Michael: I really like it when folks come together and share opinions. Great blog, stick with it!
- Helena: Greetings, I was born in Colombia but at the age of 6 years old I was adopted and raised in the U.S. However,...
- Rushe Hudson: Has a petition to the White House been set up on the White House petition site?